I am not singing this
我才不会去唱这个呢
What's not to like?
为啥不喜欢呢
You're a female and you're a teenager
你是个年轻的女孩
This song was made for you
这首歌就是为你量身打造的呀
Wow It's like you can see inside my tiny teenage mind
哇 你对小女孩的心思挺了解啊
I know, right? You just gotta add some moves and a little bit of
我知道 好吗 你只需要加上一些动作和一点点的
Go for it!
继续
Oh you mean like this?
你是说这样吗
There you go. You're a natural
这不就成了 你很有天赋
Yes, that was very bad
对 但这也很糟糕
Johnny
强尼
Come in. Over
过来
Oh Johnny, your jacket's talking
噢 强尼 你的夹克衫在说话
Johnny, where are you?
强尼 你在哪儿
Dad what's going on? Over
爹地 发生什么了 完毕
What do you mean, you gotta leave now?
你是什么意思 你现在要走吗
I know, I'm so sorry
我明白 我 我很抱歉
It's just I've got this family business thing
只是 我要回去打理家里事情
Do I need to start worrying about your commitment here, Johnny?
你能确保成功出演吗 强尼
Tell me no. No. Absolutely not
告诉我不用担心 不用
I promise it won't happen again
我保证这样的事不会再发生了
It better not. Thank you, Mr Moon
最好不会 谢谢你 月伯乐先生