Well, I'd saw her in the ballroom and said "You're making everything looks so beautiful we should have a dance tonight".
嗯 我看见她在舞厅 就说 你让这里的一切都变美了 我们今晚跳支舞吧
I never imagined she'd actually say yes
我根本没想到她会答应我
What was I thinking?
我在想什么呢?
No, Master. It's perfect!
不 主人你做的很好!
The rose has only four petals left, which means tonight. You can tell her how you feel
玫瑰只剩下四瓣了 所以 您要告诉她您对她是怎样的感觉
I feel like a fool
我感觉像个傻子
She will never love me
她根本不可能爱我的
Do not be discourage
别说丧气话
She is the one
注定就是她
I wish you stop saying that!
请 不要说出这样的话了
There is no "one"
根本没什么注定
You care for her, don't you?
可你在乎她不是吗?
Well then, woo her with beautiful music and romantic candlelight
那么 我们就用美妙的音乐和浪漫的蜡烛打动她
Yes, and when the moments just right
对 当您感觉时机成熟时
Well, how will I know?
嗯 这我怎么会知道?
You'll feel slightly nauseous
你会紧张得有点想吐
Don't worry, Master. You'll do fine
别担心 主人 您没问题的
Just don't be so nervous and tell Belle how you feel
就别紧张了 只管跟贝尔表白就是了
Because if you dont I promise you'll be drinking cold tea for the rest of your days!
因为您要是不去 我保证 你今后的日子里只有凉水喝
In the dark. Covered in dust
活在黑暗里 家里积满了灰
Dark and very very dirty
黑漆漆 脏兮兮的