Ah, Merlin. How are you? Good. I'm pleased.
梅林。 怎么样? 很好。 那就好。
Yes. I owe it all to Gaius.
是啊。我又欠盖乌斯一份人情。
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈。
You still haven't got it yet, have you? I decide when we need to talk. Not today.
你还是不懂主仆关系,对吗?我决定我们什么时候需要谈一谈。 但今天不是。
I sometimes wonder if you know who I am.
有时候我真觉得你还不清楚我的身份。
Oh, I know who you are. Good.
我知道你的身份。 很好。
You're a prat. And a royal one.
你就是个大傻帽。皇家大傻帽。
Are you ever going to change, Merlin?
你想来点幽默感么,梅林?
No. You'd get bored. Promise me this, if you get another servant, don't get a bootlicker.
不。我是看你太无聊了。答应我,如果您再找一个仆人,千万别找马屁精。
If this is you trying to leave your job...
如果你不想干了......
No. I'm happy to be your servant, till the day I die.
没有。做您的仆人我很荣幸,直到我死去那天。
Sometimes I think I know you, Merlin. Other times...
有时候我认为我了解你,梅林。但有时候......
Well, I know you. And you're a great warrior. One day you will be a great king.
但我了解你。你是个伟大的战士。终有一天你会成为荣耀之王。