Hey, miss crawly
嗨 凯莉太太
Oh, hello, Eddie
哦 你好啊 艾迪
Hey, Did you bring the speedo?
来啦 速比涛带了吗
The, oh, yeah, uh, here. Great
带了 这儿呢 很好
You're a real pal, Eddie
你这哥们够仗义 艾迪
Oh, our first customer
来啦 第一位客户
Miss crawly, fill the bucket
凯莉太太 给水桶满上
Be right with you, sir
马上就来 先生
Wait. What are you doing?
等下 你要干嘛啊
The only other job I know
我印象中唯一还能讨口饭吃的生计
Just glad my dad isn't here to see this
真庆幸老爸不用看到这一幕
Miss crawly, if you would
凯莉太太 能请你
Thanks
多谢
Well, gotta go to work, Uh
好吧 开工咯 额
I'll see you around, Eddie
回头见吧 艾迪
Come on! I ain't got all day!
不是吧 我可没功夫等你这磨洋工
Too slow, dude
你太慢了 伙计
One moment please, sir
马上来 先生
Well, you know the good thing about hitting rock bottom?
你知道跌入底谷的好处是什么吗
There's only one way left to go and that's up
是只剩一条路可走 而那条路就是爬起来
Come on
来吧
You wash, I'll dry
你洗净 我擦干
Thank you, miss crawly
谢谢 凯莉太太
Buster, where are you going?
伯乐 你干嘛去