I know. You think I'm an idiot.
我知道。你觉得我就是个白痴。
I always thought you were an idiot. Now I think you're brain dead.
我一直觉得你是个白痴。我现在觉得你根本就是脑残。
Yeah, you're probably right.
可能你还真说对了
Look, I don't understand this, Roy. Why is finding the Hood so important to you?
我不明白,罗伊。为什么你非要找到帽衫男?
I can't stop replaying that night in my head.
那晚的场景不停在我脑海中回放
The night I got kidnapped by that psycho, I just... I thought I was going to die.
那晚我被那个变态抓住,我以为我要死了。
But you didn't. Yeah, because of him.
但你活下来了。是啊,都是他的功劳。
You don't owe him anything.
你不欠他什么
You're wrong, I owe him everything.
你错了,我的一切都是他给的。
And I can't go back to the way things were, Thea, I can't just go back to being nothing.
我已无法回到过去的生活方式了,西娅,我不能继续平庸下去。
You're the one that keeps telling me that I can be better than who I am, and this... This is my chance to be.
是你告诉我,我可以变得更好,而这...就是我改变的机会
I can't explain it, but... It feels like my life is connected to his.
我说不清,但是...就好像我的生活与他息息相关
So let's find him. I can tell this means the world to you.
那就去找他吧。我知道这对你很重要。
And you mean the world to me. So let's find him.
而你也对我很重要,所以去找他吧。
You and me. Vigilante, here we come.
咱俩一起去。治安维持者,我们来啦。