Two nights ago she told me that even if Germany bails out the euro, there could still be a worldwide depression
前天晚上 她对我说 即使德国脱欧 还是有可能发生全球经济衰退
I was staring at the ceiling for three hours
我盯着天花板三个小时
I'm so worried
我很担心
Come on. Roberta
别这样 罗伯特
If you start crying, I'm gonna have to pretend to start crying
你要是哭 我就只能装哭了
You know there's something you could be overlookin'
有些事是可以不在乎的
This could work out
她没事的
Maybe
可能吧
But if anybody takes that baby away, I'll smother you in your sleep
但如果她被谁带走了 我会让你死在睡梦里
Morning. Fred
早上好 弗雷德
One plus one is two
1加1等于2
That is fact number one of today
这是今天的第一课
Who can tell me what two plus two is?
谁知道2加2等于几
Who's got it?
谁知道
Four
等于4
Excellent Donna
很好 唐娜
It is Two plus two is indeed four
正确 2加2的确等于4
Okay, who wants to try three plus three?
好 谁想试试回答3加3等于几
Three plus three? Really?
3加3 我没听错吧
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
What kind of school is this anyway?
这算哪门子学校
It's the kind of school where students don't speak without permission
这是那种学生不能在课堂上随便说话的学校