Could you have made it any heavier?
你怎么弄的这么重
I made it the proper density to render it indestructible
这个重量最合适 不会坏
Chuck, give me my chopper back!
大壮 直升机还我
Don't worry!
担心啥
It's fragile!
很容易坏的
I got delicate fingers! Please! Give it now!
我很小心的 请你现在还给我吧
I mean it!
我认真的
Piers, no!
不要
Don't chase it!
别追了
It's not a squirrel!
又不是松鼠
Oh no!
不
Just don't crash!
别撞坏了
I wanna show it in one piece!
我想要炫耀一个完整的飞机
Aah! We can't move here. It's infested with boys!
我不想搬到这里 全是男生
Cleo!
乐乐
I don't know. They seem like they're having fun
但是你看他们玩的挺欢的
For boys
仅限男生
Careful, It's my life's work
小心点 这是我的心血
Cleo. Stay
乐乐 呆在这
Stay. No, stay
呆在这
Hurry!
快
Wait up. My sock's coming off
等下 袜子要掉了
Hi, Frankie. Hi, Nicky. Guys, want to give us a hand?
四眼 尼基 帮把手
Ooh! You know which one's my favorite? The one that goes. Whoa! Slow down, I said I'd show it, not play it
你知道我最喜欢哪一首吗 等下 我只是上台展示 不是演奏
Show, play, what's the diff?
有何区别
Jack, not a word
杰哥 想都别想
I'm just saying if you played some tunes, everybody'd be your friend
你吹一曲 肯定人人都爱跟你做朋友了
I don't need to make more friends. Jack, I've got you
我不需要了 你是我最好的朋友