It's not a fight, sir. It's a war! Orders, general?
这可不是简单的打斗 是战争 下命令吗 将军
Should we recruit the others, sir?
要征集其他人吗
Make battle plans at the barn, sir?
去谷仓作战斗计划吧
Well, I don’t know
我也不知道
But maybe?
可能吧
Yes, sir!
是 长官
Maybe's good enough for us sir
也许就够了
We'll see you at the barn sir!
谷仓见
Left, right, right, right, right, left, right, left, left, right, right
左 右 右 右 右 左 右 左 左 右 右
Hey, wait up!
等下
Do you think there are any girls in this cruddy town?
这个小镇里有其他女生吗
I haven't seen any
好像没有
Someone kill me now
杀了我吧
Gross! The smell brigade!
真恶心
Boys don't smell that bad
也没那么臭吧
What she means is she's smelled worse. But not much!
太臭了
Like blue cheese, sewers, rotting garbage, throw up zombies, rotten eggs
发霉的奶酪 下水道 垃圾 僵尸 臭鸡蛋