You know, we could still build a fort
我们其实不打仗也能建一个城堡
Give it a rest, Frankie
得了吧 四眼
I designed an even better one
我设计了一个更好的
Do you ever sleep?
你不睡觉吗
Okay, everyone
好了 各位
Positions for Operation. Topsy Turvy!
屁滚尿流行动开始
Remember, first, we egg them on with Cleo
首先 鸡蛋炮攻击乐乐
Then wham! TopsyTurvy!
然后打的他们片甲不留
Topsy Turvy
片甲不留
Now!
就是现在
You actually eat this stuff?!
你吃这种东西
It's Cleo's
这是乐乐的
Oh! Poor dog
真可怜
What a cute dog
好可爱的狗
You're a real cutie, aren't you? Yes, you are
你怎么这么可爱 你就是小可爱
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Cleo
乐乐
Piers is in love with her
她可是瘦竹竿的心头肉
So?
那样如何
I can see why
我知道为什么
She's very lovable. I'm Sophie
她太可爱了 我是索菲
Piers. And this is Frankie
我是瘦竹竿 他是四眼仔
Call me ''FourEyes''
叫我四眼仔吧
You call yourself ''FourEyes''?
你叫自己四眼仔?
Look at these things
看我的眼镜
I gotta own it baby!
酷酷的哦