So let me guess
我来猜猜
Our lovely principal Ms Davis
是戴维斯校长请你来的吧
Never get on the bad side of smallminded people who have a little authority
千万别得罪有点实权的小人
I thought I taught you that
我记得教过你这一点
What are you doin' here?
你来干什么
You don't think I have the right to see my granddaughter?
难道我没权利 来看望我外孙女吗
I do. I'm thrilled your sevenyear exhaustive search has finally come to a fruitful conclusion
你有 我很欣慰你历尽千辛万苦 终于在七年后找到了外孙女
I don't think this is an appropriate time to talk
我觉得现在说话不方便
Certainly not the setting
至少这里不方便
While I was waiting a cockroach this big, tried to steal my shoe
等你回来的时候 一只这么大的蟑螂 想偷走我的鞋
Yeah. They'll take a shoe
是啊 它们会偷鞋
Honestly, this?
说真的 就这里吗
This godforsaken mosquito ranch was a conscious choice?
住在这荒凉的蚊子农场是理性的选择吗
I could drop you back off at the airport
我可以开车送你去机场
This thing is loaded with cool problems
这里面好多很棒的数学题