Everyone! Make your way to the exits immediately!
所有人马上从各个出口离开
Run!
快跑
Team Bane, block the exits
贝恩队封锁出口
Going somewhere?
我们去哪儿
Clayface, Freeze, bring me the new Commissioner Gordon
泥面人 急冻人 把新上任的小戈登警长带来见我
We're on it. Cool
遵命 好的
And Harley, you know what to do
亲爱的哈莉 你知道该做什么
I sure do
我当然知道
It's time for Operation "Take Out the Laundry"
是时候开始进行大清洗行动了
Butler One, this is Bat One. Do you copy?
管家一号 我是蝙蝠一号 收到请回答
Go ahead. Bat One. I need my armored face disguise now!
请说 蝙蝠一号 我需要装甲面具 马上
Only if you say the magic word
除非你说出通关密语
Now! No. You're fired. No, Sir, we'll talk about this back at the Batcave
快给我 不给 你被解雇了 不 先生 这个问题等我们回蝙蝠洞再讨论
Hey, 'Puter. Yes?
计算机 请讲
Initialize masterbuild music
播放拼砌大师的背景音乐
Right away
马上播放
Collateral damage assessment suggests the Scuttler, sir
附带损害评估推荐使用疾驰者 先生
Good plan
很好
Madam Mayor, stay close to me
市长 请跟紧我
Head for the south exit
往南出口跑
Now, ma'am
快跑 市长
Go! Go! Go!
快
Honey, let Batman take care of it
宝贝儿 交给蝙蝠侠处理吧
Dad, I got this
我能处理
Scuttler online
疾驰者组装完毕