Your Honor, my client would need reasonable access to the child
法官大人 我的当事人需要合理探视权
So ordered
法庭批准
Ms Dibbons, you'll go over there and check out the living conditions?
狄本思夫人 你会去他家检查一下居住条件吗
On the books, Your Honor
已经计划好了 法官大人
All right, folks. Drive carefully
好了 各位 小心开车
Her lawyer has a nice suit
她的律师西装很高档
Relax, Frank. More weight's put on the talent competition
放松 弗兰克 你要更关注我们能力的比较
Go have a cocktail, hmm?
去喝杯鸡尾酒
Roberta, would you like to have Mary tonight?
罗伯塔 你今晚愿意照顾玛丽吗
Why wouldn't I like to have Mary tonight?
我为什么会不愿意呢
I told you something like this would happen
我就说过会发生这种事
Now look where we are
看看我们现在的处境
And I'm supposed to believe you know what you're doing
但愿你心里有数
You couldn't even find a white lawyer
你连个白人律师都请不起
Wow. Look, just
哇 听着
Don't worry okay? Don't tell me that
别担心 好吗 少来了
There's nothing you can say that's gonna make me feel good because I have no say in any of this, Frank
你无论说什么 都不会让我好受些 因为这件事上我没有发言权
I'm not a blood relative
我不是亲属
I'm not a legal guardian. I'm nothing!
不是合法监护人 什么都不是
Just the lady who lives next door
只是隔壁邻居
whose opinion means nothing
我的意见无足轻重
whose feelings mean nothing
我的感受也无足轻重
Would I like to have Mary tonight?
还问我今晚愿不愿照顾玛丽
I'd like to have Mary every night
我每晚都愿意照顾玛丽