Hot chocolate's ready
热巧克力好了
It's so nice and peaceful
安宁 而又 和平
The fighting couldn't last anyway
不可能一直打的好吗
We're just too strong
我们毕竟太强了
A day without war is a victory for peace
休战即是和平的胜利
You know that is so so boring!
但是太无聊太无聊了
Everybody smile!
茄子
Who's that?
他是谁
That's my cousin
我的表兄
Hello. My name is Daniel Blanshire from Victoriaville
我是来自维多利亚的蛋泥
Reporter in training
实习战地记者
Surrender!
快投降
I thought you guys won
你们不是赢了吗
We know you're there!
我知道你们在里面
Me too!
我也是
And I thought this was going to be boring day!
我还以为他们不来了呢
Yippee! Action shots!
第一天就能实战拍摄
Surrender weasels!
快投降
Where'd you get the megaphone?
喇叭哪来的
It's my uncle's!
我叔叔的
Real expensive
全球限量版
No fooling around
别废话了
Battalions 2 and 3, take up your positions!
二三营就位
George Henry Chuck Manolo, arm the catapults
乔治 亨利 大壮 玛诺 投弹机准备
Yippee! It is on!
开战喽
We've gotta call the others
把其他人叫来
We're gonna crush your little faces!
你们今天输定了
ln your dreams!
做白日梦吧
Fire!
开火