Yes! We did it! We did it! See, I always believed we would do it. Take that!
太棒了 我们成功了 成功了 看吧 我一直都说我们能成功 击个掌
Help! Help!
救命 救命
All right. We're still on course
好的 我们并没有偏移路线
Doubletime it, hefty
加快速度 健健
Help! I'm sinking! Please, I'm afraid of turtles!
救命 我要沉下去啦 求求你们了 我害怕乌龟
Uh, guys, what's he up to now?
嗯 伙伴们 他在搞啥名堂
Help! Forget that guy
救命 别管他
My cat can't swim
我的猫不会游泳
We gotta help him
我们得帮他
Are you crazy? Why?
你疯啦 为什么帮他
Because it's what I do
因为这是我应该做的
Listen to him!
听他的
But he's our sworn enemy
但是他是我们的死敌
He is literally a villain
他是个不折不扣的大坏蛋
I can change!
我会做个好人的
And I literally wear my heart on my sleeve okay?
而且我袖子上有颗闪耀的红心呢 好吗
That's your shoulder, not a sleeve
那是你的肩膀 不是袖子
I like your tattoo!
我喜欢你的纹身
We're doing this
我们得救他
Smurfette, talk some sense into him
蓝妹妹 你劝劝他
Brainy, I hate gargamel more than anyone but we're smurfs
聪聪 我比任何人都讨厌格格巫 但是我们是蓝精灵
We do the right thing
我们要做正确的事
Thank goodness for it!
感谢上帝
And we have to save him
我们得救他
I just want to go on record that I'm decisively against this
我只想郑重声明我坚决反对这个决定
Whatever. We're doing it
不管咋的 我们得救他
Sounds awesome!
真是个好主意