Hi, Mary. I'm Pat Golding, but you can call me Pat if you like
嗨 玛丽 我叫帕特戈尔丁 你叫我帕特就行
Got it
知道了
Do you know why you're here?
你知道你为什么来吗
I mean, has anyone told you what this is about?
有人说过是为了什么事吗
My grandmother wants me to live with her and I wanna stay with Frank
我外婆希望我跟她一起住而我想跟弗兰克一起住
That's correct
很好
I'm sure this can all be very scary stuff
我知道这可能挺可怕的
Does any of it worry you?
你担心过吗
Nope. Frank says I'm not goin' anywhere
不担心 弗兰克说我哪儿也不去
Your uncle told you you're not going anywhere?
你舅舅说你哪儿都不去
Just fifteen minutes ago
十五分钟之前说的
So we done here?
我们谈完了吗
Not quite yet
还没有
My best friend other than Frank and Fred is Roberta who lives a couple houses away
除了弗兰克和弗雷德 我最好的朋友就是罗伯塔 她住在我家附近
Really? What's she like?
是吗 她是什么样的人
She's nice and funny. And I love her
她和善 风趣 我喜欢她
That's nice
那挺好
Is Roberta your only friend your age?
罗伯塔是你唯一的同龄朋友吗
Roberta's not my age. She's like 40 50 30 something
罗伯塔跟我不同龄 她大概40 50 30多岁的样子
Roberta's a grown woman?
罗伯塔是个成年人?
People my age are boring
我的同龄人都很无趣
Roberta's cool
罗伯塔很棒
Okay
好
I don't watch TV
我不看电视
But I got hooked on SpongeBob
但我喜欢海绵宝宝
Mostly because Roberta loves it
主要是因为罗伯塔喜欢