Ah, I knew it!
我就知道!
I shouldn't have let Chuck get his greasy paws on these
绝不能让大壮碰 他一碰就坏事儿
Oh, all quiet on the Eastern front!
东边一切顺利
Same here!
这边也一切顺利
Quiet here too. Nothing to report
这里也一切正常 没啥可报告的
Other than extreme boredom
除了无聊 啥也没有
Nothing to report general
将军 没啥好报告的
Great
这下好了
I've had it with guarding the flanks, It's like guarding air
我不想再驻守侧翼了 跟防空气没什么两样
If real war is like this
如果战争就是这样
I'm not going
也太没意思了
It's a real snoozer
纯属打瞌睡
Sitting around, doing nothing, feels like I'm destroying all my precious brain cells
就这么坐着 啥也不做 珍贵的脑细胞都浪费了
Didn't you tell me brain cells start dying the day you're born?
你不是说你从生下来脑细胞就开始烧毁了吗