Mrs Adler, in your earlier testimony here today
阿德勒夫人 在你今天之前的证词中
you've painted a pretty dim picture of your own son
你把自己的儿子说的很不堪
Don't you think?
不是吗
I'm under oath
我是宣过誓的
I take no pleasure in it
我也不想说这些话
So your son's a failure in life
那么你儿子的人生失败
your daughter took her life
你女儿自杀了
You know you're oh for two
你算是失败两次了
Objection! Withdrawn
我反对 撤回
If I go one for three, I'm in the Hall of Fame
如果我有第三个孩子 我会进名人堂了
You know baseball
你了解棒球
Fenway Park
芬威球场
You know I'd like to go there some time
我很想有时间去那里看看
How often in a year did you take Diane to a baseball game?
你一年带着黛安去看几次棒球比赛
Diane wasn't interested in sports
黛安对体育不感兴趣
She never wanted to go to a game? Ever?
她从不想去看比赛 一次也没有
I don't recall her ever asking
我不记得她要求过
Just out of curiosity, Fenway that's a tough ticket
我有些好奇 芬威球场的票不好买
Where do you get yours?
你的票是怎么买到的
My husband has season tickets
我丈夫有季票
And how long has he had them?
他有季票多长时间
30 years
30 年
But I've only been married to him for 20
但我跟他结婚20年
And Diane never went to one game?
黛安一场比赛都没去看过
What color was the dress Diane wore to prom?
黛安是穿什么颜色的裙子参加毕业舞会的
Diane didn't attend a prom
黛安没参加毕业舞会
because she didn't go to a high school
因为她没上高中
No prom
没参加毕业舞会
What sports did she play?
她喜欢什么体育运动
As I told you earlier
我刚才说了
she wasn't interested in sports
她对体育不感兴趣
Did she go to camp during the summer?
她去过夏令营吗
No
没有
Community swimming pool? We had our own pool
社区游泳池呢 我家有游泳池
Girl Scouts? No
女童子军呢 没有
Then what did she do with all that time?
那么她这些年来都干什么
She loved mathematics. It was her passion
她喜欢数学 那是她的爱好
She preferred it to all other things
她喜欢数学胜过一切
All other?
一切