Uh, well I'll see you on the battlefield!
那就战场上见吧
Good luck with that, general!
祝你好运 大将军
Yeah! You bet soldier!
你瞧好吧 士兵
I can't let you play today, Cleo
乐乐 今天你不能去
It's the final battle
最后一场战斗了
Who knows what tricks they'll have up their sleeves
谁知道他们又有什么阴谋诡计
And I don't want you getting covered in paint again
我可不像你的身上又是油漆
It's because I love you, Cleo
我爱你
I don't know how you got Luke to give us the fort back
你是怎么办到的 卢克竟然会答应把城堡还给我们
I don't really know either
我也不清楚耶
He just offered it
他就这么给我了
Curious military strategy
谁知道他葫芦里卖的什么药
Enemy approaching
敌人靠近
12 o'clock
在十二点钟方向
Enemy at 12 o'clock!
十二点钟方向出现敌人
Roger that!
收到