Why is everyone crying?
你们都哭什么
It's smurfette
因为蓝妹妹
She's a lump of Clay
她变成了黏土
No, clumsy, it's me. I'm right here
别逗了 笨笨 是我 我在这儿呢
Smurfette?
蓝妹妹
It's smurfette. It's smurfette!
蓝妹妹 你是蓝妹妹
Quiet, clumsy
安静点 笨笨
Let him be, brainy
随他去吧 聪聪
We all grieve in our own way
我们都有自己表达悲伤的途径
She's here! Poor little bro
她在这儿 可怜的小兄弟
I know how he feels
我能理解他
Smurfette!
蓝妹妹
Oh, hefty, not you too
健健 不会你也这样吧
You're all right!
原来你没事
Don't ever do that to me again
别再这样让我担心了
I won't. I promise
不会了 我保证
Yes, yes, yes!
太棒了 太棒了
You never cease to amaze me
你总是能给我惊喜
So, as for that burning question
所以 关于你的身世问题
What's a smurfette?
蓝妹妹到底是什么
Well, I don't need a book to tell you she's
我不用书就能解释她是
Right
没错
Smurfette can't be defined by just one word
蓝妹妹不能用一个词来说清
She's many things
她太复杂了
Oh, she doesn't know it yet but she's my new best friend
虽然她还不知道 但她现在已经是我的新闺蜜了
Smurfette is a bunny wrangler
蓝妹妹是个牧兔女
She's tough
她很强
Not as tough as me but tough enough
虽然不如我 但足够强了
Smurfette can be anything she wants to be
蓝妹妹可以成为任何人