Do you have a knife?
你有刀吗
Why?
干嘛
'Cause someone needs to cut the tension between the two of us immediately
总得有东西来斩断我们之间的情感纠葛
Okay, I deserved that
好吧 是我自找的
Hi. Wait a minute
嗨 等一下
What's going on?
怎么回事
I came back just like I said I would
我回来了 遵守了我的诺言
You know, Mr. Batman
知道吗 蝙蝠侠先生
when you're a talking brick working at the Phantom Zone
如果你是一块会说话的砖 而且在幽灵区工作
you see a lot of crazy things
你就能见识到很多疯狂的事情
But I've finally seen a man
但这是我第一次看到
in order to make the world a better place
有人为了让世界变得更美好
take a look at himself and make a change
而愿意认真审视自己并做出改变
Who?
谁
Superman. What?
超人 什么
I'm kidding, It's you
开个玩笑 是你
Well, I guess I'll be seeing you on the streets, Batman
好吧 我想我们很快会再见面的 蝙蝠侠
I guess so. Catch you later, Joker
我想也是 下次见 小丑
Let's go, gang
我们走 兄弟们
Wait a minute
等一下
we're not just gonna let these criminals go, right?
我们难道让这些罪犯就这么走掉 不是吧
Ah, come on. Commish. Let's face it
没事的 警长 不用担心
Those guys are no match for the four of us
这些人根本不是我们四个的对手
We'll give them a 30-minute head start
就让他们先跑30分钟吧
Besides, you can't fight crime on an empty stomach
我们也不能饿着肚子去打击犯罪啊
Hey, computer, we’re home!
电脑 我们回家了!