I'm Lou!
我是路
Yeah. You already said that
你已经说过了
Shall I make us all a cup of tea?
不如我给大家泡杯茶吧
Wrench! Where's my wrench?
扳手我的扳手呢
Mum did you turn down the gas on my veg?
妈妈你把我煮菜的火关小了吗
That's the cutlery drawer Bernard
那是餐具橱柜
And you're getting oil everywhere
你把油弄得到处都是
Everything will be soggy again
又要煮不熟了
Yeah, well, things turn up in strange places in this house
屋子里的东西都到处乱放
Auntie Lou! Auntie Lou!
路阿姨 路阿姨
You got it, didn't you?
你得到那份工作了是吧
Yeah!
对
Yay!
太好了
Louisa Clark working for the Traynors
为特里纳家族工作的路易莎·克拉克
Wonders will never cease
奇迹总会发生
Uh, yeah
是啊
Okay
好了
This tells you pretty much everything you need to know
基本上你应该知道的所有情况都写在这上面了
Now, I do most of the heavy lifting
大部分搬重物的活都是我来干
but there's a timetable here, so you can see what he has, when
这里的时刻表注明了他什么时间该做什么事