You're that spider guy on YouTube, right?
你是油管上那个蜘蛛男是吧
Call me spiderman!
叫我蜘蛛侠啦
Okay, spiderman. Do a flip
好啊 蜘蛛侠 翻个身
Yeah! Not bad
好啊 不赖
Hey, buddy
伙计
Shouldn't steal cars, it's bad
别偷车这可不好
It's my car dumbass!
这是我的车蠢蛋
Shut that off!
快关掉
I was just
我就是
I work at nights. Come on
我还上夜班呢 拜托
That's not your car!
那不是你的车
How was I supposed to know it's his car?
我怎么能知道是他的
Every day with these damn alarms!
每天都这么吵吵
Don't make me come down there you, punk
别逼我下去收拾你
Hey, Gary! How you doing?
加里你好吗
Marjorie, how are you? How's your mother?
玛乔莉 你好吗 你妈妈好吗
I'm good. I'm good
我没事
You have reached the voicemail box of Happy Hogan
已为您接入语音信箱 收件人哈皮·霍根
Hey, happy. Here's my report for tonight
哈皮 跟你报告下今天的战绩
I stopped a grand theft bicycle
我拦截了一个自行车大盗
Couldn't find the owner so I just left a note
但没找到车主 就留了张字条
I helped this lost old Dominican lady
我还帮助了一位迷路的多米尼加老太太
She was really nice and bought me a churro
她很客气还给我买了个西班牙油条
I just feel like I could be doing more
我就是觉得我还能做到更多
You know? Just curious when the next real mission's gonna be
我就是想知道下次任务会是什么时候
So, yeah, just call me back
嗯 那打给我哦
It's Peter Parker
我是彼得帕克