I was wondering if you wanted me to
你要不要我
Right well you better not move until I've cleaned that up because
最好别动 等我都收拾干净了
I've got no idea what I'd do if you pop a tire
因为我不知道如果轮胎扎破了该怎么办
It was awful!
糟透了
It's his girlfriend and his best friend
那可是他女朋友跟他最好的朋友啊
You can't blame her
也不能怪她
Are you really saying that you'd stick around with me
如果我脖子以下都瘫痪了
if I was paralyzed from the neck down?
你还会跟我在一起吗
Of course, I would
我当然会了
Well, I wouldn't want someone staying with me out of pity
我不想别人因为可怜我才留下来
I mean strangers wipe your arse. Jesus!
让陌生人给你擦屁股天哪
And think of all the things you couldn't do
想想所有你没法做的事情
No more running, no more cycling
不能跑步不能骑车
No more sex
还不能做爱
Of course you could have sex
我们当然可以做爱了
It's just the girl would have to be on top
只不过得用女上位
Oh, well, we'd be doomed then
那到时候我们就那么做
Hey, listen. Yeah
听着什么
About the holiday. Yeah
关于度假的事说吧
How do you fancy Norway?
你觉得挪威怎么样
Norway
挪威
Yeah! Okay. Whoo!
好啊
Great!
太棒了