Don't look down.
别往下看
Too late. I should mention, I'm afraid of heights, which I just learned.
说晚了。我应该早点说,我恐高,不过我也是刚知道的。
Hey, Felicity. Hold on to me tight.
费利西蒂。紧紧搂住我。
I imagined you saying that under different circumstances. Very platonic... circumstances. Ready? Uh-huh.
我想象你是在别的环境里跟我说那句话的。别的非常柏拉图的环境下。准备好了吗?好了。
You all right? I'm fine.
你没事吧?我很好。
Yeah, this is just my "About to hack" Face.
真的,我要黑电脑之前就是这副表情。
I always... oh, look like this. Right before I, you know, hack.
我总是...这样。在我,你知道的,黑入电脑之前。
Security patrol's on a ten minute cycle.
安全巡逻每十分钟一次
I'll have my meeting with Tommy and be back in nine, ok? Ok. Ok.
我先去见汤米,9点钟回来。好吗?好。好。
Dig, you got eyes on her? Five by five.
狄格,你看着她呢吗?一切就绪。