What the hell?
怎么回事
And then he just like swooped down like a monster and picked me up
然后他像个怪物似的一个猛子扎下来 抱起了我
and took me up like a thousand feet and just dropped me
带我飞了好高然后又把我丢了下来
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Did you put a tracker in my suit or something?
你在我的战衣上装了追踪器吗
I put everything in your suit
我在你的战衣上什么都装了
Including this heater
包括这个加热器
That's better. Thanks
舒服多了 谢谢
What were you thinking?
你怎么想的啊
The guy with wings is obviously the source of the weapons
那个带翅膀的男人显然是武器的源头
I gotta take him down
我得拿下他
Take him down now, huh?
还拿下他呢
Steady Crockett, there are people who handle this sort of thing
别冲动这种事是有专人负责管的
The Avengers? No, no, no. This is a little below their pay grade
复仇者吗 不 不 这种事不值得他们出手