First, I said we put the glowy thing in the mass spectrometer
首先 我觉得该用质谱仪分析一下发光物
First, we gotta come up with a better name than "glowy thingy"
首先我们得想个比"发光物"更好的名字
You're right
是啊
Crap
该死
Come on, come on, come on
过来
High schools creep me out
高中真让我不舒服
They got this funny smell, you know what I mean?
有种奇怪的味儿知道吗
Hey, that's one of the guys that tried to kill me
那是企图杀我的人之一
What? Yeah
什么 是啊
We gotta get out of here
我们得赶紧跑
No, no, no
不不
I gotta follow them
我得跟上他们
Maybe they can lead me to the guy that dropped me in the lake
或许他们能引我找到把我丢进湖里的人
Someone dropped you in a lake?
有人把你丢进了湖里
Yeah, it was not good
是啊 那滋味可不好受
Peter. No. Stay there, Ned
彼得 不 待在这里 内德
Peter
彼得
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Nothing
没什么
Yeah. You good?
嗯 你挺好吗
Chess
下象棋呢
Man, can you imagine what the boss would say if he knew where we were?
要是老大知道我们在哪 他会怎么说啊
It's saying there was an energy pulse here
读数显示这里有能量脉冲
There's no sign of the weapon
但武器不在
And even if it was here, now it's gone
就算之前在现在也不在了
So are we
我们也走吧