So, couldn't you go back to it, Will?
你不能恢复到以前的状态了吗 威尔
I mean, clearly you're still sharp as a tack
虽说你依然非常厉害
Dad! No, It's fine
爸爸 没关系的
Truth is
事实上
I thought I could crack this and then go back as if nothing had changed
我曾以为可以渡过难关 回到以前的样子 就像什么都没发生一样
Uh, I was wrong
但我错了
This is delicious, Mrs. Clark
这个非常好吃 克拉克夫人
Oh! Josie, please!
叫我乔茜就行
Well, we wanted to make today special
我们想让今天特别一点
Wish Treena could have been here
特里娜要是能在多好啊
She's the brains of the family
她是家里最聪明的人
She got put up two years at school, didn't she, Bernard?
她还得上两年学是吧伯纳德
Overtook our Lou
比我们的路聪明
Not bright enough to stop herself getting up the duff though
还不够聪明 不然就不会被搞大肚子了
Pat, shall I help you to some more chicken?
帕 再来点鸡肉吗
So, Patrick, Louisa tells me you're a personal trainer
帕特里克 路易莎跟我说你是私人健身教练
Um, life coaching, physical training, motivation
生活教练 健身教练 日常激励
Local young entrepreneur of the year, two years running
本地年度青年企业家得主连续两年
Lou tells me you were a bit of an action man before
路跟我说你以前也喜欢运动
Pat
帕
I bet if we got you on a really good fitness regime
我可以为你制定一个健身计划
There's actually a Swedish study about how you can train muscles to remember
有一项瑞典的研究有办法帮助你训练肌肉
Patrick!
帕特里克
What? I'm just trying to
怎么了 我只是想
Yeah, well don't
我知道但是别
I'll bear it in mind
我会记着你的建议的
Thank you
谢谢