Hello, Detective.
你好,探长。
It's funny you should call.
你居然会打电话来。
I got your trusty sidekick sitting right in front of me.
我面前正坐着你忠心耿耿的跟班呢。
I don't have a sidekick. When I need help, I call you.
我没有跟班。我需要帮助时就会打给你。
Malcolm Merlyn plans to level the glades with a manmade earthquake using technology from Unidac Industries.
马尔科姆·梅林计划运用尤尼达克工业的技术,引发一场人造地震,摧毁贫民区。
What? Now you're just trying to have some fun with me.
什么?你现在是在拿我找乐子吧。
I don't know what Merlyn's timetable is, so you need to evacuate the glades immediately.
我不知道梅林的时间安排,你赶紧得把贫民区清空。
Get as many people to safety as you can.
尽量多救些人。
Whatever you think of me, detective, please... believe this.
不管你怎么想我,探长,请你这次相信我。
Sounds like you have bigger problems than me.
听起来你的麻烦比我还大。
Don't leave town.
别出城。
You know... I used to think the vigilante was a criminal, too,
我过去也认为治安维持者是个罪犯,
but it seems to me, whoever he is, he's willing to sacrifice an awful lot to help the people of this city.
但貌似不管他是谁,他愿意自我牺牲来帮助这个城市的人。
Kind of makes him a hero... doesn't it?
有点像个大英雄,不是吗?