Did you hear that?
你们听见了吗
What the hell just happened? What was that?
刚刚怎么了怎么回事
You jumped off the sign and landed on your face
你从招牌上跳了下来脸冲下落地了
Suit Lady, what's wrong with my webshooters?
战衣姐姐 我的射网器怎么了
Rapidfire is the default for enhanced combat mode
飞射是强化战斗模式的默认模式
Why would I need rapidfire?
我干吗要飞射
Would you like to see more options?
你想看看更多选项吗
You have 576 possible webshooter combinations
你共有576种射网选择
Mr. Stark really overdid it
斯塔克先生做得太过了
You two wait right here
你俩等在这里
Wait. You're gonna want to turn on the dampers or that thing will shatter your arm
等等 你最好打开减震器 否则那玩意会震碎你的胳膊
All right, where's the dampers?
好吧 减震器在哪
That one. Great choice
那个 选得好
Would you like me to set this as your new default?
要我把这个设成你的新默认模式吗
No, no, no. Push that in
不 不 摁下去
Right here? No, the other
这里吗 不是 另一个
This one right here? Yeah, push it
这个吗 对 摁下去
What was that? Taser webs
那又是什么 电击蛛网
Taser webs? I don't want taser webs
电击蛛网 我不想要电击蛛网
You seem to be unfamiliar with your webshooter settings
你似乎对你的射网器设置很不熟悉
Would you like to run a refresher course?
要进行一次复习课程吗
No. Just you choose. Sure thing
不 你选吧 好的
Six-Alpha-Niner, are you running on time?
6A9你能按时到达吗
Copy central, Six-Alpha-Niner on schedule
收到中心6A9准时运行
I got a visual. Green light, green light
我看到了 行动 行动
That's him
那是他