手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绿箭侠第一季 > 正文

绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第373期:汤米母亲的临终留言

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

It's over. Laurel and me, I mean.

结束了。我是说我和劳蕾尔。
She's with Oliver, again. Always.
她又和奥利弗在一起了。总是这样。
I'm sorry, son.
真遗憾,儿子。
Yeah, and he said you wanted to nuke the glades or something.
而且他还说你要毁了贫民区什么的。
You know, it's funny. Scotch doesn't make it any more believable.
真是有趣。威士忌都无法让我相信这事。
Maybe after your jihad, we can grab some steaks.
你的"圣战"结束后,我们可以一起吃牛排。
It's true, Tommy. It's the reason I closed your mother's clinic.
是真的,汤米。所以我才关掉了你妈妈的诊所。
I didn't want to see it leveled. What?
我不想看到它被夷为平地。什么?
I have something I'd like you to listen to.
我有东西要给你听。
The night your mother died, she called me.
你妈妈死的那晚,给我打过电话。
I awoke to a voicemail from her. Dad...
我被她的一个语音留言吵醒。爸...
Her final gift to me.
这是她留给我最后的礼物

汤米母亲的临终留言

Malcolm, I'm in trouble. I told--I told him to take everything.

马尔科姆,我有麻烦了。我跟他说可以拿走我所有东西。
My money...my ring. Turn it off.
钱,戒指。关掉它。
They shot me. I screamed for help, but no one would come. No one would come.
他们开枪打了我。我大喊救命。可是没有人会来。没有人会来。
Malcolm, I don't want to die alone.
马尔科姆,我不想就这么孤单的死掉。
She bled out into the pavement while people passed, did nothing.
她在人来人往的人行道上失血过多而死,行人无动于衷。
Your mother built her clinic in the glades because she wanted to save this city.
你妈妈把诊所开在贫民区,是因为她想拯救这座城市。
It can't be saved. Because the people there don't want it to be saved.
但它早已堕落。因为那些人根本就不想被救赎。
So you kill them all... Yes!
所以你就把他们都杀了...对!
They deserve to die! All of them! The way she died.
他们该死!全部都该死!就像她当年那样。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
scotch [skɔtʃ]

想一想再看

n. 伤口,刻痕 v. 粉碎,消灭,阻止 v. 弄伤,刻

联想记忆
deserve [di'zə:v]

想一想再看

vi. 应该得到
vt. 应受,值得

联想记忆
believable [bi'li:vəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可信的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。