For the sake of Mrs Hudson's wallpaper I must remind you that one false move with your finger and you will be dead
为了赫德森太太的壁纸着想 我必须提醒你你的手指稍微动一下你就会死
I'm sorry?
什么
Deadis the new sexy
死亡是新的潮流
Well, I'll tell you what that rather blows the cobwebs away
说真的这么一来脑子挺清爽的
How can you be alive?
你怎么还活着
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
You can be honest, is it noticeable?
老实说 是不是很显眼
You blew your own brains out, how could you survive?
你把脑袋打爆了 怎么可能活下来
Or maybe I could backcomb
也许我该梳个大背头
I saw you die
我亲眼看到你死了
Why aren't you dead?
为什么没死呢
Because it's not the fall that kills you, Sherlock
因为丧命不是因为坠落 夏洛克
Of all people, you should know that it's not the fall
你应该比别人更清楚坠落不死人
it's never the fall
从来如此
It's the landing!
人是落地摔死的