Listen, you're gonna do great today and and no matter what happens
听着 你今天一定会做得很好 不管发生什么事
I'm gonna move on to the next rookie and forget I ever knew you
我都会找下一个新秀 忘记我曾经认识你
I'm glad you're here
我很高兴你能来
Wow, nice costume, come here, let's get a picture
哇 好漂亮的衣服 来吧 我们拍张照片
It's so great to meet my number one fan
很高兴见到我的头号粉丝
What ajerk!
真机车
She's not a fan, Storm.
她不是粉丝 风暴
Oh, hey there, champ
嘿 冠军
I heard you're selling mudflaps after today, is that true?
我听说你从今天以后开始卖挡泥板 是真的吗?
Hey, you put me down for the first case, okay?
我算你第一个客户好了
Lightning! Lightning macqueen!
闪电麦昆
Hey, lightning!
嘿 闪电
Hey, mr. Sterling!
斯特林先生
To the future, champ?
为了未来 冠军
Yeah, to the future.
为了未来
Hey, just focus on what you're here to do, kid
只关注你应该做什么 孩子
Thanks, smokey.
谢谢 老莫
Now go make HUD proud.
让老韩感到自豪
You got it.
没问题