I tried, Dad
我尽力了爸
I tried so hard
真的尽全力了
but I failed
可还是失败了
Who says you failed?
谁说你失败了
I'm not sure anyone in the world
恐怕这世上
could ever persuade that man
没有任何人能说服他
once he'd set his mind to something
一旦他下定了决心
You can't change who people are
你无法改变人的本性
Then what can you do?
那我该怎么做
You love them
给他们以爱
No one could have done more than you
没人能做得比你更好了
You have a heart as big as that castle and I love you for it
你的心和那座城堡一样宽阔 爸爸为你自豪
Have you seen them? Mr Traynor?
你见到特里纳先生了吗
They left. This morning
他们已经走了 今早走的
Dad, have I made a huge mistake?
爸 我是不是做错了
Call them
打电话给他们
You still have time
现在还来得及
Don't worry. Mum will come round
妈妈会理解的 别担心
I'll talk to her
我会跟她谈的
You're doing the right thing Lou
你做的没错路
You have to go
你必须得去找他
You were useless until you met him
是他造就了现在的你