What are you gonna do, Pete?
你打算做什么彼得
What?
什么
When you graduate, what do you think you'll do?
你毕业后 你打算做什么
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
Don't grill him, dad.
别拷问他 爸爸
Just saying, you know.
我就问问
All you guys who go to that school
你们上那么好的学校
you pretty much have your life planned out, right?
应该都已经规划好自己的人生了吧
Yeah, no, I'm just a sophomore
没有 我还在读高二
Peter has an internship with Tony Stark
彼得在托尼·斯塔克的公司实习
So I think he doesn't have to worry
所以我觉得他不用担心
Really?
真的吗
Stark?
斯塔克
So cool.
多棒
What do you do?
你是做什么的
Actually, I don't intern for him anymore.
其实我已经不在他那里实习了
Seriously?
真的吗
Yeah, it got boring
是啊 有点无聊了
It was boring?
无聊吗
You got to hang out with spiderman.
你还有机会见蜘蛛侠呢
Really? Spiderman?
真的吗蜘蛛侠
What's he like?
他是怎样的人
Yeah, he's nice.
他挺好
Nice man.
人挺好
Solid dude.
很可靠