Miss me?
想我了吗
Sherlock, are you all right?
夏洛克 你没事吧
Yes. Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?
是的 当然 我怎么会有事呢
Because you probably just OD'd. You should be in hospital
因为你可能刚服药过量 你该入院
Hm, no time
没时间了
I have to go to Baker Street now. Moriarty's back
我得赶紧去贝克街 莫里亚蒂回来了
I almost hope he is
我都希望他是真回来了
if it'll save you from this
如果能让你不再沉迷于此
No need for that now
现在用不着这个了
I've got the real thing
我有真正好玩的了
I have work to do.
我有工作了
Sherlock
夏洛克
Promise me
保证我
What are you still doing here?
你还站这儿干什么
Shouldn't you be off getting me a pardon or something
你不是该去帮我搞个赦免还是什么的吗
like a proper big brother?
像个好大哥那样
Dr. Watson
华生医生
Look after him
照顾好他
Please
拜托