Surprised?
没想到吧
Pete
彼得
I didn't hear you come in
我没听见你进来
It's over, I've got you
都结束了 我抓住你了
You know, I gotta tell you, Pete
我得说 彼得
I really really admire your grit
我真的 真的 佩服你的勇气
I see why Liz likes you
我能看出丽兹为什么喜欢你
I do
真的
When you first came to the house
你刚走进我家门时
I wasn't sure, I thought "Really?"
我还不确定我想"就这小子吗"
But I get it now
但我现在明白了
How could you do this to her?
你怎么能这样对她
To her? I'm not doing anything to her, Pete
对她 我没有对她做任何事 彼得
I'm doing this for her
我做这些都是为了她
Yeah
是啊
Peter
彼得
you're young
你很年轻
You don't understand how the world works
你不明白这个世界是怎么样的
Yeah, but I understand that selling weapons to criminals is wrong
但我明白把武器卖给罪犯是错的
How do you think your buddy Stark paid for that tower?
你以为你的朋友斯塔克哪来的钱造那幢大楼
Or any of his little toys?
还有他那些小玩具
Those people, Pete
那些人彼得
those people up there the rich and the powerful
那些高高在上有权有势的人
they do whatever they want
可以为所欲为
Guys like us like you and me
我们这样的人像你和我
they don't care about us
他们根本就不会在乎
We build their roads and we fight all their wars and everything
我们为他们铺设道路为他们浴血作战什么的
but they don't care about us
但他们根本不在乎我们
We have to pick up after 'em
我们得跟在他们后头捡漏
We have to eat their table scraps
我们只能吃他们的残羹冷炙
That's how it is
这世界就是这样