There are three wires-- you need a green one, a yellow and one blue. Cut the blue.
有三根线,你要找到一根绿线,还有一根黄线和一根蓝线。剪断蓝线。
All right, I got it, I got it. Oh, my God. No, no, no, no, no!
好,我知道了。糟了。不,不,不!
There must be some sort of anti-tamper safeguard.
一定是有什么防改动装置。
Hold on. I'm going to try to figure out how to override it.
等等,我试试能不能解除此装置。
Not enough time. There's not enough time!
没时间了。没时间了!
Just hold on! Not enough time. Laurel.
先等等!没时间了。劳蕾尔。
Dad, don't worry, I got your message, and I did not come into work today.
爸,不用担心,我收到你的信息了,今天我没去工作。
Save it, kiddo, we both know you're there.
省省吧,孩子,我知道你在办公室。
But listen--you got to get out of the glades.
但你得马上离开贫民区。
You got to get out of the glades right now! OK, please.
你现在必须马上离开贫民区,拜托了。
Dad? Right now, Laurel! Right now, Laurel!
爸?马上,劳蕾尔!马上离开!
Daddy, you're scaring me.
爸,你吓到我了。
Sorry, but I'm not... I'm not going to make it. What? What?!
抱歉,但我...我完不成任务了。什么?什么?
You have to promise me one thing, Laurel.
你得答应我一件事,劳蕾尔。
You're not going to die along with me.
你不能跟我一起死。
You have to go on with your life.
你要继续自己的生活。
After your sister died, I pushed people away, I became like a ghost.
你妹妹去世后,我一直拒人千里,变得行尸走肉一般。
I didn't think I had the right to live when my baby girl couldn't.
我想我女儿都活不成,我也没权利活着。
Promise me you're not going to make the same mistakes as I did. Promise me, Laurel.
答应我,你不会像我一样犯相同的错误。答应我,劳蕾尔。
I promise. I love you, honey, now and forever.
我保证。我爱你,亲爱的,现在直到永远。
I love you. Dad!
我爱你。爸爸!
Detective Lance? I need you to listen to me very carefully.
兰斯探长?我要你仔细听我说。