I'm taking this pitiful deserter to Mother Superior.
院长嬷嬷让我带这个逃跑的孩子去见她
OK, Sister. Hmm...
没问题 修女
Emergency! Emergency! Activate Plan B!
紧急情况 警报 启动备用计划
This way!
从这走
Activate Plan B!
执行备用计划
That was your best ever plan?
这就是你无与伦比的计划?
You are so critical!
你别这么挑剔好吗
And you're a terrible escaper!
你真是个差劲的逃跑家
'Escaper' is not a word!
“逃跑家”根本就不是个词
Ow! God, not again!
噢天,又撞了一次
Get back down here!
都给我下来
Open this door!
给我把门打开
For the last three months, I have been studying chickens.
这三个月来我一直在研究母鸡
I know how they eat.
我知道了它们怎么进食
Open this door!
给我把门打开
I know how they walk.
我知道了它们怎么走路
I know how they lay an egg.
我还知道它们如何下蛋
There is nothing about a chicken that I do not know!
我现在可以说对它们是完全了解的
Ta-da!
哒哒
I call them chicken wings!
这就是我发明的“鸡翼”
Chickens don't fly!
可是 鸡根本不会飞啊
But they have wings. They must fly.
可它们有翅膀 一定会飞的
You fly, don't you?
你会飞,对吧
Fly!
飞吧