Morning, Mrs. D. I see you have the little minis with you.
早上好 D女士 你带着小宝贝呢
They're so cute.
他们真可爱
That is so adorable, I can't take it!
太可爱了 我受不了啦
Now I'll never get them to sleep.
现在他们再也没法睡觉了
Stick to your one face, weirdo.
保持住你的表情吧 怪人
No! No!
不 不
It's hard to always act blasé, when living in Textopolis is just so exciting.
很难总是摆出一副厌烦样 生活在短信之城如此令人兴奋
Hello, good simians.
你们好 猴子们
Those are some sharp attachés.
这些公文包不错哦
Yes, well, we have business to attend to.
是的 我们有些事情要处理
What kind of business? Monkey business.
什么事情 猴子的事情
I sounded British.
我听起来真像英国人
Meh. That was really good.
无聊 真棒啊
Meh. Meh. That was a great...
无聊 无聊 真棒…
Whatcha doing there, mate? Practicing.
你干吗呢 老兄 练习
Today is my first day on the phone.
今天是我登上手机上的第一天
Boy. I'm gonna be so meh.
天啊 我会超级无聊的
What are you gonna do?
你会做什么呢
Me and the boys are gonna throw ourselves on the barbie!
我和伙伴们会躺到烧烤架上
Here's my sauce now.
这是我的酱汁
G'day, mate.
祝你好运 老兄