So, after the press conference
发布会之后
Happy will show you to your room, your new quarters
哈皮会带你回房间 你的新住处
Where's he between? He's next to Vision?
给他安排在哪了 幻视隔壁吗
Yeah. Vision's not big on doors
嗯 幻视不怎么走门
It's fun.
挺好玩的
Or walls
还穿墙
You'll fit right in
你能很好融入的
Thank you, Mr. Stark
谢谢 斯塔克先生
but I'm, I'm good
但是还是不用了
You're good? How are you good?
不用了 怎么说
Well, I mean
我是说
I'd rather just stay on the ground for a little while
我还是想再多脚踏实地一阵子
Friendly neighborhood Spiderman
做个友善的好街坊蜘蛛侠
Somebody's got to look out for the little guy, right?
总得有人去照顾小人物嘛
You're turning me down?
你要拒绝我吗
You better think about this. Look at that
你想清楚了 看那个啊
Look at me
看我
Last chance. Yes or no?
最后机会 要不要
No.
不要
Okay
好
It's kind of a Springsteeny workingclass hero vibe that I dig
这种斯普林斯汀工人阶级英雄的气概我还蛮喜欢的
Happy will take you home
哈皮会送你回家
Yeah?
行吧
Yeah
好
Mind waiting in the car?
能去车里等着吗
I need a minute
我需要点时间
Thank you, Mr .Stark
谢谢 斯塔克先生
Yes, Mr. Parker, very well
不客气 帕克先生 那好
See you around
回见好