Poor Gene. I blame myself.
可怜的吉恩 我怪我自己
I blame you, too.
我也怪你
I just wanted to be supportive.
我只是想要支持他
You just wanted a vacation.
你只是想要休假
You take that back, Mel Meh.
把话收回去 无聊梅尔
Bots.
机器人
If they haven't found Gene by now, he must have skipped town.
他们要是现在还没找到吉恩 他一定已经跑路了
You mean the Wallpaper?
你是说墙纸
Our boy's on the run.
我们的儿子在逃亡
How about we find him ourselves?
我们去找他怎样
Yeah, for sure.
好 当然
Tell all Bots to follow those Mehs.
叫机器人跟着无聊他们
I'm sure they'll know all the freakydeaky apps Gene will hide out in.
我肯定他们知道吉恩藏在什么奇怪的应用里
I'm really good at making plans, you guys.
我很会做计划呢 大家伙
Right?
是吧
Here we are. The Piracy app.
我们到了 盗版应用程序
This is where we'll find Jailbreak.
这里我们可以找到越狱
But this is the Dictionary.
但这是字典啊
That's just what Alex wants his parents to think.
这只是艾利克斯想让他父母这么认为
This is called a skin.
这叫做皮肤
Really? What could a teenage boy possibly want to hide from his parents?
真的吗 一个青少年可能想向父母隐瞒什么呢