Wow! This time, it's really broken.
这次可真是彻底坏了
Can you do something?
你能修好它吗
Don't worry, I've got it.
没问题 交给我吧
I am the winner of our little bet.
我可是在我们的小赌约里先拔头筹了
What bet?
赌约?
You know, the one about who gets their dream first.
就是赌我们谁会先实现梦想啊
I am going to be an inventor!
我就要成为一名发明家啦
Really?
真的?
You're just jealous that, in 24 hours,
你就羡慕我吧
I've got a job with the man who is building that!
我还找到了一份工作 而我的老板就是建…这个的
Did you bump your head when you fell in the boat?
你不是掉到船上时摔到脑袋了吧
Nope!
呵呵
Yesterday, after you got separated,
昨天与你分开之后
I just took a quiet walk around the streets of Paris.
你一定想不到我昨天经历了什么
It was all good, totally good.
我感到非常轻松惬意 十分开心
I was really not scared at all.
完全没感到害怕
I met some charming locals who helped me find my way.
这里的人也很友善 总给我指路
And you will never believe this,
最不可思议的是
I stumbled on a Breton bar
我走到了一间酒吧里
I got a big, warm and friendly welcome.
那里的人都很友善 给了我一个大大的拥抱
They welcomed me like a brother, a son, a nephew!
他们像对待亲侄子…不对 亲儿子一样对待我
And then I met this super guy called Mathurin.
然后我就遇到了一个名叫马汀的家伙
We talked, we laughed, we danced together,
我们有说有笑 又唱又跳
and then my new best buddy and I decided to head home to his place.
我们就成了好哥们 总之 玩够了我们就去他家了