Great pep talk! So, how do I get that part?
真会安慰人 那我凭什么去赢她啊?
You get the part because you have something she can only dream of
你能行 你拥有她梦寐以求的一片拼图
passion!
那就是热情
Build on this.
以它为基础
Feel your anger and your pain and your sorrow and your joy,
感受愤怒 欢快 悲伤
and put it all into your dance.
将它尽情融入进你的舞蹈中
Live the music, feel it.
感受音乐的生命力
Every note, every sound, every harmony
每个音符 每段旋律 每首曲子
needs to have your body vibrating
都会带动你的身心随之起舞
from the end of your hair to the tips of your toes.
都会带动你的身心随之起舞
And then, and only then, will you take her down.
到那时 只有到那时 你才有资格胜过她
Alright! The person leaving us today is...
好了 今天要离开的人是
This is the end of the road, Miss Nora.
诺拉小姐 这条路你走到头了
What road? Oh, I'm finished. I like you. Beat her.
什么路 哦 我被淘汰了 加油 打败她