Are you sure this is a good idea?
你确定这是个好主意吗
Fastest way to the trash, dude!
这是去垃圾箱最快的路了 兄弟
Could we at least pick a calmer stream?
我们至少可以选一条平静点的河流吧
Okay, buzzkill.
好吧 真扫兴
Alex. A bunch of people are hitting the promenade.
艾利克斯 很多人都要去步行街
I think Addie might be there, too.
我想艾迪也会去
That's perfect!
真棒
I have an appointment down there, anyway.
我反正在那边有个预约
I've got to get this phone fixed.
我得把这个手机给修一修
Bubble, bubble, bubble butt
圆滚滚 圆滚滚 屁股圆滚滚
Hey, bubble butt.
嘿 屁股圆滚滚
Yeah, you do.
是 你得修一修
Much better.
好多了
So, I got to ask.
我想问一问
Is it true that when a princess whistles, birds fly down from the skies, and...
这是真的吗 公主吹口哨的时候 鸟儿会从天空飞下来…
Hello, stereotype. That is a complete and total myth.
嘿 刻板印象 那完全是个神话
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Did you realize that on the first emoji set, a woman can either be a princess or a bride?
你知道吗 第一套表情符号里面 女人只能是公主或者新娘
That's why I need to get to the cloud, where you can be whoever you want to be.
所以我要去云端 那里你想成为什么人都可以