What are we after?
我们要找什么?
Buried treasure.
埋藏的宝藏
What?
什么?
Tulip bulbs.
郁金香球茎
Do you have the fork?
你有叉子吗?
I told you to bring a fork.
我叫你带叉子来的
This is a fork. A garden fork.
这是叉子 园丁叉子
We haven't got a garden, we have a kitchen.
没带园丁叉 厨房的叉子
You should've said.
你应该早说的
We should've brought a ladder.
我们应该带个梯子来
Go on, then.
去吧
That's handy.
手到擒来
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
A convent. We're stealing from nuns?
修道院 我们在偷修女的东西?
They don't belong to the nuns.
他们不属于修女
They belong to... the pope.
他们属于教皇
Oh, I don't mind stealing from the pope.
我不介意从教皇那里偷东西
No, no, no, no.
不
I don't mind stealing from no pope.
我不介意从教皇那里偷东西