I'll take that bulb off you
你的球茎归我
for a halfshare in five Miracle cream and purples.
利润五五开 五株“奇迹奶油紫”
Who are you?
你是谁?
Your landlord's bailiff. No.
地界法警 不
It's a disgrace, sending these bailiffs around!
耻辱 这些法警
I'm worth hundreds!
我价值几百
If I went liquid now, I'd be a bigger fool than I look.
如果我现在兑现金 我特么彻底傻蛋
Even bigger?
或者傻透顶?
Shut up, Gerrit.
闭嘴 赫利特
Hey, you forgot the nicest one!
你忘了最好的那个
Do you see what's happening?
你看懂了么?
The connoisseurs' bulbs are rising
鉴赏级别的球茎在上涨
more than the common bulbs.
比普通球茎多
All we have to do is put all our eggs
我们得把所有的鸡蛋
in one basket.
放在一个篮子里
Yes.
是
A single bulb.
一个球茎
The rarer the better.
越稀有越好
Boat tickets, Mr. Van Loos.
船票 凡·卢斯先生
As ordered.
预定的
600 florins. Cash.
六百弗现金
Certainly.
当然
After tomorrow's auction.
在明天的拍卖会之后