It's God's will that your wife was taken.
你妻子被带走是上帝的旨意
But it's also His will that He has given you a daughter.
所以他给你一个女儿
A beautiful, healthy daughter.
一个漂亮的健康的女儿
For that we must be thankful.
为此 我们必须心存感激
I will care for her
我会照顾她
as if she were my own child.
好像我亲生的一样
We will call you Sophia.
我们会叫你索菲亚
She has my nose, don't you think?
她有我鼻子 你不觉得吗?
I'm afraid there's a small extra charge for the pallbearers.
恐怕护柩者有一小笔额外费用
I had to buy their silence, you understand.
我不得不买下他们的沉默 你明白的
Of course.
当然
Do you see this? Do you know how much
你看到没有?你知道
Mr. De Bye is paying for this? 8000 guilders.
迪拜先生付了多少钱?八千盾
Enough for two houses on the Herengracht.
足够买下绅运河士的两套房子
Come back later, you'll have everything I owe you, I promise.
稍后回来 我保证你会得所有钱款