It's stupid to compare lives.
虽然说跟人攀比很没意思
But when I do,
但是每次一比
I feel somehow I failed.
我就感觉我有点失败
And over time, these feelings get worse.
而且越比 感觉越失败
Brad. Shit.
布拉德 哎呦
You okay?
没事吧
What the hell? You just... you just hit me in the face.
你搞什么鬼 打到我的脸了
Oh, sorry.
呃 对不起
It's okay.
算了
Can't sleep. Mm.
失眠了 哦
How much do you think your parents' house is worth?
你说 你父母的房子能值多少钱
My parents' house?
我爸妈的房子
I don't know.
我不清楚
Like, uh, two million?
有两百万吗
Two and a half?
还是两百五十万
I don't know.
不知道啊
You never thought about it?
你就没想过吗
What does it matter?
我想它干嘛
Well, aren't you getting the house when they die?
等他们去世了房子不该归你吗
When they die?
他们去世了
I think they're considering leaving it all to the grandkids.
我觉得他们可能会留给孙子们吧
What do you mean?
这什么意思
Like, splitting everything between the grandkids.
就是把财产都分给他们的孙子们啊
What? Steve has three kids.
开玩笑 史蒂夫有三个儿子呢
He's already rich. We only have one. How's that fair?
他还那么有钱 咱们家就一个儿子 亏了啊
It's not up to me.
我说了又不算
They also talked about just giving it all to charity, so, who knows?
他们还考虑过要不要把房捐了呢 谁知道
Seriously?
你逗我吧
That's absurd.
这太扯了
Seriously, that's mean.
真的 这也太抠了
You work for a nonprofit, and you think that's absurd?
你自己都经营非盈利组织 还嫌人家抠门
Right, I work for a nonprofit. You work for the government.
是啊 我这里非盈利 你又给政府办事
We need the money.
我们缺钱啊