Let her stay gone, sir.
让她离开吧 先生
Let her stay dead.
让她继续死吧
She was driven by madness.
她被疯狂所驱使
We all were.
我们都是
It's all right.
没事了
"Mistress Maria,
玛丽亚小姐
" so I would address you on your marriage,
我会在你婚礼上致辞
" which in faith, must follow hard upon.
持以信仰
" And may God bless it and bless your child.
愿上帝保佑你的孩子
"The house of the trader Sandvo has fallen into desolation
商人圣德沃的家已经颓败
" yet I will not have it shuttered.
但我不会关闭之
" And although I know that you were complicit
虽然我知道你是同谋
" in this deceitful act, Maria,
于此欺骗勾当 玛丽亚
" I absolve you, as I, too, have sinned.
我赦免你 因为我也犯了罪
"For I bought Sophia like fine silver or a precious painting.
因为我买下了索菲亚 如同精美的银器或珍贵的画
"And, in my desire for a child, I treated her badly.
我极度渴求孩子的愿望 我对待她不好
"Good fortune be with you, Mistress Maria.
祝你好运 玛丽亚小姐
"Fill the house with new life, for it is yours.
让这房子充满新生吧 房子归你了
"But, in return, you must protec my name and preserve my legacy,
但是作为回报 你必须保护我的名字 并保存我的遗产
"As in the eyes of the world, this child is my heir.
在世人眼中 这个孩子是我的继承人
"It is only you and Willem who can know the truth.
只有你和威廉才能知道真相
"Tell no one. This is our secret to keep.
不要告诉任何人 保守秘密
"I wish you all happiness.
我希望你幸福终生
"I am to the Indies. Farewell."
我去印度了 永别了