Look at this. What is going on over here?
快看 那边在干什么
Okay, what are these contraptions?
这些奇怪的玩意儿是什么
Mary, you are extraordinary.
玛丽 你真厉害
Goodness, Katherine.
天哪 凯瑟琳
Oh, Robin will be a natural, you'll see.
罗宾会无师自通的 等着瞧吧
What is this? What are you doing?
这是什么 你在干啥
You just imagine you're jiving.
你就想象自己在跳舞
And what's the purpose of this?
这是干什么的
Just to look foolish? No, tone up the tummy.
就为了冒傻气吗 这是锻炼腹部的
Mary looks rather fantastic.
玛丽看起来好厉害
Move your hips, darling. That's it.
动起来 亲爱的 就是这样
This is all it is? Is this the point of it?
就这样玩吗 这就是它的作用吗
You're just kind of undulating for fun.
就是为了好玩 摇来摇去吗
You don't want a flabby tummy.
为了减肚子啊
Without anyone else joining you.
而且没有同伴
Just solo undulation.
就一个人摇来摇去
Look at that. That's it.
看看他 就这样
That's it.
就这样
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yes, that's too much tennis.
没事 网球打太久了
You all right? Just too much tennis. That's all.
真没事 就是网球打多了 仅此而已
You were rather good. That's your fault.
你打的太好了 都怪你
Now the crown jester's going to step in.
现在戏精之王要上台了